Digirad Installs 4th Digirad ERGO Nuclear Camera in Toronto Hospital
The Digirad Ergo's purpose is multi-purpose but it's compact, lightweight, portable, and design make it perfect for First Pass Nuclear Cardiac Studies.
- Solid-state technology enables superior positional flexibility and high-quality imaging.
- Versatile Its large field-of-view (12.2” x 15.6”) makes Ergo effective for a wide range of procedures.
- Portable The lightweight design and portable base make it easy to take Ergo from room to room or into various departments.
- Patient-friendly A sleek, open design makes it convenient to image patients sitting up or lying down.
- Effective Six easy-to-change, high-performance collimator options enable outstanding image contrast and clarity for a wide range of procedures.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Since 1999, ADN Canada has sourced and introduced ‘best-of-breed’ diagnostic imaging innovation to the Canadian health care market from around the world. From the world’s first commercial solid-state Nuclear Gamma Camera, to KLAS® highest rated Cardiovascular Picture Archiving and Communication (PACS) System. ADN Medical Provides Solutions for Visionaries. For more information please visit our website or contact us directly.